Wednesday, October 01, 2003


Doe a Deer
Went out to what was formerly the Heritage Court restaurant which is now a Chinese restaurant out in hurstville.. cos my mum had a recommendation that the food was nice there (and it was quite nice). Looking through the menu, at the bottom of the beef/pork section was Rabbit cooked with home made sauce. Now this was actually during dinner when my sis pointed it out to me.. and it was a lil bit unsettling haha luckily the food tasted good and nothing came out :) Flipping through the takeaway menu, there was also a Sizzling rabbit in hot and spicy sauce and also Deer cooked with home made sauce. I just hope it aint a live and kicking sizzling rabbit that they have jumpin outta the takeaway container ....

something's amiss
Saturday night was John Mayer's concert and well.. time flew by for me and before I knew it, the concert was over. I think I was enjoying it too much. Started off with a kick and a bang with Lo-tel electrifying the place.... my ears getting a workout from the load of speakers on the sides, and they performed quite well. For the die hard Mayer fans I guess the concert was great. And being touted as the Heavier Things tour, and performing only 2 weeks after the album release.. there wasn't much time for the regular peeps to get into the groove of things, but having been listening to it for the weeks before the concert I was glad I knew (most) the songs he sung. Highlight of the concert would have been the guitar conversation during Come Back To Bed .. and if he done the 1980 song improvs during 83 as he supposedly did in the Melbourne show that would have rocked the place too. oh well. A die hard fan review by Larissa and a letter to Mr Mayer himself by xtn for your viewing pleasure.

For those who do have the Heavier Things album.. does their Time Elapsed/Time Left counter go wacky or issit just me when played on the PC? hmm

Labels: , ,



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]