Wednesday, October 29, 2003


the league..
of extraordinary gentlemen and a vampiric scientist. just came home from watching LXG (yes its quite early to watch a movie :) after leaving the car to get fixed cos it was playing up... something wrong with the harmonic balancer thingymajig (dont ask me about cars, I just drive em :) making this rattling noise when you start the car up and if its stationary .. so yeh .. we were gonna take it in to service but it was fully booked for saturday, so what better way to jump the queue than having the car stuff up even more and push in early in the morning heehe
anyhow, LXG was good, but not all it was cracked up to be...

updated to watch list:
Bad Boys II, Tombraider 2: Cradle of Life, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Underworld, Kill Bill - Part 1 (and Part 2 released around February), The Medallion, The Matrix Revolutions (advanced tickets on sale now!), The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

I really should delete those I've watched but yeh, nice to keep track of. the past few months I've seen more movies than I usually do on average in a year..

australia has voted
not great idol hopefuls. Paulini got voted off this week, and Guy was in the bottom 2 with her. I mean, what's with that. I would rather Shannon and Cosima to be in the bottom 2 than them aergh! Just hope Guy wins. Was at Sanity today and saw this Australian Idol Karaoke DVD .. where you can sing along to some tracks, which weren't even covered by the Idols.. more merchandise to scum off us. gah.

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]